Nagios wiki?

Millard, Matt Millard.Matt at principal.com
Tue Nov 2 16:38:29 CET 2004

What do people think about putting up a Nagios Wiki?  I think it would
be very useful to have people be able to document their recopies for
monitoring/notifying etc.  Things that I think would fit really well
would be the recent SMS discussions, SNMP howto's, and I've got one for
remote scheduled reboots that I'll be sending into the mailing list
soon.  I've found wiki's a valuable community tool in other projects and
in my workplace, just wondering if anyone else felt that it would be
nice to have one.

Matt

-----Message Disclaimer-----

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
reply email to Connect at principal.com and delete or destroy all copies of
the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the
Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies may be retained
as required by law or regulation.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature
for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the
Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign")
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.