status.cgi host/servicestatustype numbers

Jaap Hogenberg jaap.hogenberg at marketxs.com
Mon Nov 1 16:57:31 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what (if any) is the logica in the
host- and servicestatustype numbers that are passed to the status.cgi

The reason that I would like to know these is to create a link to a page
that is similar to the "service problems" page, but will suppress
messages on services that have an acknowledgement on either that service
or on its host.
This way we get a view on service problems that are not being worked on.

I've tried to find this info in the status.cgi sources, but my c skills
are not up to the challenge  ;p

T.I.A.

Jaap Hogenberg