FW: "Host

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Mar 29 19:59:19 CEST 2004

I haven't installed any of the sample configs recently and the full path
can vary depending on your method and location of installation but it's
usually found in /usr/local/nagios/etc/commands.cfg. You could always
grep for it:

cd /usr/local/nagios/etc/; grep -iRle
"command_name.*host-notify-by-email" *

--
Marc

On Monday, March 29, 2004 11:19 AM, Daniel.Mesimer at med.va.gov shared
with us:

""*****""Nagios""*****nnNotification""Type:""PROBLEMnHost:""b15f7nState:
> ""DO

WNnAddress:""10.120.128.46nInfo:""/bin/ping""-n""-U""-c""1""10.120.128.4