Mysql Backend

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Mar 29 15:13:11 CEST 2004

I'm sure that you could make all the necessary code changes but it's not supported out of the box. It can be done with postgres rather easily by creating a trigger function that copies the data from servicestatus/hoststatus into alternate history tables on UPDATE or INSERT. You would, of course, need to write your own programs/scripts to view and manipulate that data.

--
Marc