Cgi.cfg reading errors

Dan Adams dadams at aspect1.net
Sat Mar 27 20:28:32 CET 2004

I have Nagios setup and running on a Unix environment computer, I have the
cgi.cfg file chmoded to 777, just to make sure it can work, however I am
still getting an error message saying that the file cannot be opened for
reading on most of the pages in the website. I do have the website working,
but I cannot get this file (At least, but the other *.cfg files may have
errors also). I was wondering, at first at least, does any one know of any
FAQ pages or such that may help with this error? I will gladly read through
any suggestions that can come my way to help. Any information will be
greatly appreciated.

Dan Adams - dadams at aspect1.net
http://www.aspect1.net