problem with router monitor

Blake blakes_email at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 21:12:35 CET 2004

hmm .. I guess I was wrong ... status 7 should be what
you are looking for.

the following was taken from the check_ifoperstatus
script;

my %ifOperStatus =      ('1','up',
                         '2','down',
                         '3','testing',
                         '4','unknown',
                         '5','dormant',
                         '6','notPresent',
                         '7','lowerLayerDown');  #
down due to the state of lower layer interface(s)

my $snmpIfOperStatus = '1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.8';

--Blake

administration.http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id70&alloc_id638&op=ick