statusmap, weird problem

Frans Hetterscheid fhs at castel.nl
Fri Mar 26 10:30:11 CET 2004

I'm having the same problem.

Tride everything but nothing works so far, these are my settings:

Debian stable (woody)
Nagios-1.2-3 backported from unstable.

ii  libgd1         1.8.4-17.woody GD Graphics Library
ii  libgd2         2.0.1-10       GD Graphics Library version 2
ii  libgdbmg1      1.7.3-27       GNU dbm database routines (runtime
version).
ii  libgd-gif1     1.3-2          GD Graphics Library with gif support
ii  libpng2        1.0.12-3.woody PNG library - runtime
ii  libjpeg62      6b-6           The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG
ii  nagios-plugins 1.3.1-1        Plugin package nagios.
ii  nagios-text    1.2-3          A host/service/network monitoring and
manage

Like to compare details as Paul suggested. If it is the same I can
report a bug to Debian/Nagios.