Installation guide

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Thu Mar 25 19:32:36 CET 2004

Alex, you don't need these libraries for the installation, you need them
during the compilation.  The way to get nagios to recognize them is the
'configure' options, like --with-libjpeg=  (or whatever they are, I'm not
looking at the configure options right now -- check ./configure --help)

Actually, that is assuming that you compiled nagios with the libraries
statically (which I recommend, they are quite small).  If you compiled them
with shared libraries, then you need to modify your shared library path.
This has nothing to do with Nagios, and everything to do with your system
and how to modify the loader profile.  Nagios can't document that for you.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.