multiple timeperiods, same service check

Paul L. Allen pla at softflare.com
Thu Mar 25 13:47:26 CET 2004

Shirley writes:

> so - any pointers on whether or not the sort of configuration i'm looking
> for is possible would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if it's possible or not.  But if it's not, you could always
change the notify-by-epager command to call a custom script and pass the
custom script the same parameters.  Your custom script can then contain
any logic you want to do anything you want.  It's not ideal because it
means you have duplicated configuration info, but if you can't get Nagios
to do what you want then it is a solution.

--
Paul Allen
Softflare Support