statusmap, weird problem

Paul L. Allen pla at softflare.com
Thu Mar 25 11:55:36 CET 2004

Mikko Kaipila writes:
> ldd statusmap.cgi
[...]
> is that right?

Looks OK to me.

> I have used http://www.boutell.com/gd/ libaries to
> building gd-support.

If GD didn't come with your distro, that's the place to get it from.

> I have tried to convert images with help of pngtogd2 (which came when I
> installed that gd-2.0.22 libraries and binaries)

That is the right thing to do to ensure that the images match the
version of GD that you're running.

> Still no help

I don't know of anything else that could be causing the problem.  Apart
from the blindingly obvious stuff - are the gd2 images in
/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos/?  Other than that, there's the
very unlikely possibility that there's something about your PNGs that
is confusing pngtogd2 - get one of the image packs from the Nagios
extras and try converting the PNGs from that.

--
Paul Allen
Softflare Support