host up as reply to host down?

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Thu Mar 25 11:10:40 CET 2004

I know this really doesn't answer your question, but why are you putting
up with this?  Are your legitimately down this often, or do you have
issues with your monitoring?  If they are legitimately down often (and
that's okay) why don't you back off your notifications so that you don't
get an e-mail unless it's been down for 2 or 3 intervals?

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.