statusmap, weird problem

Mikko Kaipila mikko.kaipila at nic.fi
Wed Mar 24 20:28:04 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 20:59, Paul L. Allen wrote:

> The GD2 file format sometimes changes between different versions of the
> GD libraries.  If you got the images from elsewhere, this may well be
> your problem.  Assuming your GD is relatively recent, use
>
>    pngtogd2 image.png image.gd2 0 1
>
> to generate GD2 images on the machine which runs Nagios.  Change the 1 to
> a 2 if you want compressed images (not recommended because you gain a
> tiny bit of disk space and burn a lot of CPU).

Not helps. But that helped a little bit. I can't see gd2 images anywhere
under nagios web-interface. Only jpeg and png images are displayd by
nagios. But those (jpeg & png) arent displayed in the statusmap area
however. (only if you point the cursor near some host...you can see of
course the alt/icon_images.)

More suggestions?