Check_mrtgtraf

Mckay, Al al.mckay at eds.com
Tue Mar 23 17:11:11 CET 2004

I am running mrtg to monitor switches and routers on my network. The data is
being compiled on a 5 minute cycle. I am using check_mrtgtraf to monitor for
traffic volumes and notifying when traffic reaches certain levels. I am
getting periodic "No Output!" messages from the check command. I don't
understand how this can be happening since the mrtg and Nagios are both
running on the same server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Al McKay
EDS Digital Labs