Service Configuration Question

Paul L. Allen pla at softflare.com
Tue Mar 23 15:24:18 CET 2004

Michael Eck writes:

> 0 - OK - The plugin was able to check the service and it appeared to be
> functioning properly
>
> 1 - Warning -The plugin was able to check the service, but it appeared to
> be above some "warning" threshold or did not appear to be working properly
>
> 2 - Critical - The plugin detected that either the service was not running
> or it was above some "critical" threshold
>
> 3 - Unknown - Invalid command line arguments were supplied to the plugin
> or the plugin was unable to check the status of the given hosts/service
> On Mar 22, 2004, at 4:50 PM, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

4 - Dependent - Nothing in the documentation I've looked through suggests
under what circumstances this should be used, but it's in utils.pm

 -1 - Unknown - value returned by earlier versions of plugins before they
were made posixly-compatible.  Should not be returned by new plugins.

Other values - Plugin badly written. :)

--
Paul Allen
Softflare Support