check_nt problem

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Mar 22 19:22:07 CET 2004

jeff vier wrote:
--[ snip, snip ]----
> I had my old (working) copy of check_nt backed up, so I copied it into
> place, so I'm not dead in the water or anything.
>
> Now, here's why it's particularly curious.  I diff'd the check_nt.c from
> a known good build and it's the *exact same* as the 'bad' one!

Try diffing all the files it #include's too (you might need to revert to
older kernel headers for that), as well as the files it's linked to.
If nothing is different there, then it can only be compiler error.
Try running gdb on it. It should give you some pointers.

> Thanks for any help!
>
> --jeff

Mvh / Best regards
Sourcerer / Andreas Ericsson