Nagios, MySQL, and Embedded Pearl

Mesimer, Daniel J. Daniel.Mesimer at med.va.gov
Mon Mar 22 15:26:46 CET 2004

All,

I have compiled and installed Nagios with MySQL support for everything but
extinfo and now it seems that *sometimes* Nagios can't pick up status
information on any of the services (currently I only have 2 hosts
configured) and therefore does not display any information or tells me I
don't have permission (authentication is turned off right now).

Should I have compiled Nagios with embedded pearl?  Would this help out?  I
was thinking that it was having issues getting the status data out from the
DB in a timely manner.

Thanks,

Dan Mesimer
Kansas City VA Medical Center