Statistics and MySql

Rune Zimmermann mail at rune-z.dk
Mon Mar 22 14:22:48 CET 2004

Hi Users.

I am using Nagios ver. 1.2 with MySql support.

I am, among other tings, monitoring around 50 Kyocera printers via SNMP.
Toner level, page jam, status and page count.
I would like to make some statistics from the information I get. More
specific a monthly count of pages pr. printer, and an average for all
printers.
Unfortunately Nagios dosn't seem to be storing this information in clear
text in MySql. Only printing it on the screen. Is that right?
The "plugin_output" in the "servicestatus" table is binary.

Has anyone any idear on how to get around this problem?

Thanks.

Regards
Rune Zimmermann