How do I change icons?

John Stefani jstefani at yorku.ca
Fri Mar 19 23:03:40 CET 2004

Hi,

I set up nagios-mysql on a Debian system.  I am trying to change the icons
that describe my servers in the Status Map.  I edited the hostextinfo
entry in the cgi.cfg file
(hostextinfo[rosie]=/serverinfo/rosie.html;win40.gif;win40.jpg;win40.gd2;NT
Server 4.0;;;), and put the icons in the write directory, but the changes
aren't picked up.  I am sure that nagios is looking for those icons,
because if I remove them they aren't displayed (the famous question mark).

Does this have something to do with the fact I enabled mysql or that I
changed the "DG EXTENDED DATA" to look into the database (although by
looking at the logs I see no query that tries to access the hostextinfo
table)?
Does anybody have any tip to help me changing these icons?

Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

-John