question on free disk space

Pat thepcguy at veryspeedy.net
Fri Mar 19 21:39:48 CET 2004

Sorry, I previously sent this thru the wrong account wich doesn't belong
to this group. So here is a resend.

I'm a newbie at Nagios. I just installed version 1.2 and got it working
today.

I'm wondering if/what I'm doing wrong but I can't get the free disk
space to read correctly on remote hosts.

The first drives (hda1 or sda1) all read as 2222MB (45%) and all the
other drives don't read on all my Linux servers except on the nagios
host server where it all reads fine.

Here's a sample of the service.cfg file

# Service definition
define service{         use
generic-service         ; Name of service template to use

        host_name                       docbase
        service_description             /dev/sda5 Free Space
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5