Nsca through xinetd

James Bowes james at expresscomputers.com
Fri Mar 19 01:17:08 CET 2004

Hi all.

I am getting a bit further figuring this out. It's kind of painful
getting up to a decent level of familiarity in the public so thanks for
all the help that has been given.

As of now I believe I am down to a couple of minor issues. I get this
message from the central server logs when I telnet to port 5567:

Unknown option specified in config file
'/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg' - Line 19

And of course the other is from posting earlier about the differences in
the nagios.log files on the central and distributed servers
respectively.

Thanks again and hopefully, someone will have seen this error before.

--james