Newbie Question

Norm Dressler ndressler at dinmar.com
Wed Mar 17 20:14:18 CET 2004

I'm sure someone can answer this question easily, but I'm new with
Nagios...

On the Tactical Overview page, why under Hosts does it show in pink 10
disabled and under Active Checks 10 disabled?  I have set Active checks
on in the nagios.cfg file...

Also, when I look at the Service Detail, there is a red X beside each
host -- is that normal?

Thx again!
Norm