using nrpe daemona on irix system

Sean Dilda agrajag at dragaera.net
Wed Mar 17 16:49:49 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 10:07, Markus.Roelle at sytech.de wrote:

> Hi
> I'd like to use the nrpe daemon on an Irix system.
> My prolem is I can not compile the nrpe c-files because there are some
> headerfiles missing, the compiler need.
>
> It's about headerfiles from other librarys which where used by the
> compiler.
> inet.h
> syslog.h
> strings.h
> stdint.h
> pwd.h
> netdb.h
> grp.h
>
> I need to have Irix specific ones. Where can I get them ?
>
> Or does anyone have a Irix compiled version ?

I'm not that familiar with Irix, but those header files are pretty
common ones.  I'm pretty sure they're all part of the C library.  Your
Irix install media should have a package of some sort that contains
those files.  Most linux distros list them a (g)libc development.
They're needed to compile just about any program.