3d status map

Rabbie Zalaf ZalafR at Leadingedgegroup.com.au
Wed Mar 17 04:39:46 CET 2004

Thanks to everyone who replied. Done and done.. Very very nice :) and its
fun too :) hehe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Hennessy [mailto:jhennessy at mitchamcouncil.sa.gov.au]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 2:16 PM
To: Rabbie Zalaf
Cc: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] 3d status map

Hi Rabbie,

Make sure you have a VRML plugin installed.

This the one that I use:

http://www.parallelgraphics.com/products/cortona/

Justin

>>> Rabbie Zalaf <ZalafR at Leadingedgegroup.com.au> 17/03/2004 1:22:24 pm

Hi All,

Why is it that when I click on 3D status map, my browser tries to download a
file named statuswrl.. I have scatuswrl.cgi and my httpd.conf has a
scriptalias to that folder...

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,Rabbie Zalaf
Network Consultant
Leading Edge Internet
http://www.leadingedgeinternet.net.au
This document together with any attachments is confidential and is intended
for the named recipient only. It can not be copied, disclosed, passed on or
duplicated in any way shape or form, without the prior permission of the
author. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the author
immediately and destroy the message. All parties acknowledge that any breach
of confidence or disclosures made by any party, (including their employees,
agents and contracted service providers such as solicitors, accountants,
auditors and others), which may result in a commercial loss to Leading Edge
Group, may result in Leading Edge Group exercising such rights as are
available to them in connection with that loss.

any issue.

any issue.