Storing data in MySQL but still have logging

LEUNG Wing Yee 010465845 at stu.vtc.edu.hk
Tue Mar 16 19:13:14 CET 2004

Dear All,
Hi!
As I see in the documentation, we can make use of MySQL database to store information. But then the log files (e.g.status.log) will not be created anymore. My computer is running Nagios already, the data is stored in Round Robin Databases. Now I want to save each piece of data in both the RRD and MySQL database. Can I also put the data in the MySQL DB without stopping the logging? Is it possible to achieve this using event handler?
I am new to Nagios, please help! Thanks.

Regards,
Grace Leung