Newbie question.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 16 16:14:28 CET 2004

     I'm sure this has been asked before.  But I can't find any
archives to go look through.

     Several config files have a common parameter

     notification_options

I'd REALLY like to know what the options are here.  Maybe there's
documentation that I've missed.  If so please point me to it.  I'd
also like to know what all can be used in

     notification_period

Help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |"Survival is insufficient"
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |             Seven of nine.