NagMIN/Nagiosv1.2: Extended Information, and n agios_check_command problems

Novick, Jeff novickj at toysrus.com
Fri Mar 12 20:29:46 CET 2004

Hi, Ray,
	I don't know if you got this working yet, but I just switched to a
MySQL backend and had to change
nagios_check_command=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nagios_db.pl
nagios_check_command=/usr/bin/perl
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nagios_db.pl
I don't know why I had to prefix it, as permissions are 0755, but it fixed
the problem. Hope it helps you.

By the way, I too am having a hard time with extended information, but I'm
using the MySQL backend for that too.
The weird thing is, it worked when I was using all text files for the
configs.

Jeff