check_http

Steve nagios at sbtt.net
Thu Mar 11 18:45:52 CET 2004

that nailed it, thanks marc

saw the posts regarding the -w -c switches but have a simular issue with
check_http

someone posted a perl script back in november but I've been unable to
get it to work the way I'd like..

want to use -c -w within the check_http for content found from the http
request instead of response time, kinda like how snmp uses -w -c..

check_http -H ip -p 1111 -a id:passwd -w 8000000 -c 10000000 -u /check?mem

how to define:
-w 8mb mem
-c 10mb mem limit

cheers