Scheduling queue

Steve Meyers steve-nagios at spwiz.com
Wed Mar 10 19:30:09 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 12:28, Steve Meyers wrote:
> The load on the server is 0.02, 0.04, 0.00.
>
> My service_reaper_frequency is 10, and my max_concurrent_checks is 0.
> What other info can I provide?

Can anybody help me with this?  What other info can I provide to help?
I just want my Nagios server to run the checks when I tell it to run
them....

I have run the exact same configuration on RH73, and it worked like a
champ.  On Fedora, I'm having problems.  Are there any libraries that
could be causing problems, or anything else like that?

Thanks!

Steve Meyers