NSCA server connect issue

David Barnett DavidB at etobin.com
Tue Mar 9 22:30:42 CET 2004

I am running NSCA on my nagios server, and have it configured to listen
on port 80.  Under the allowed_hosts, I have it set to *.  I setup the
client to send packet to port 80 by doing the following:

When I run the above command, I get "Error: Server closed connection
before init packet was received    Error: Could not read init packet
from server"  What else do I have to do to configure NSCA to work
correctly?  NSCA is running on the server.  Thanks for your help

David