2-way notification

montse mseisdedos at mediafusion.es
Tue Mar 9 13:23:08 CET 2004

You have to define in the contacs.cfg
1)only_mail-> service_notification_commands   service-notify-by-email
2)only_sms-> service_notification_commands   service-notify-by-sms
3)only_mail-> service_notification_commands   service-notify-by-email
4)only_sms-> service_notification_commands   service-notify-by-sms

then in de contactgroup.cfg

1) Mail -> only_mail1, only_mail2.....
2) SMS -> only_sms1, only_sms2....

in the services.cfg