Where does 2.x work?

joerg.helmert at aracomp.de joerg.helmert at aracomp.de
Tue Mar 9 08:57:28 CET 2004

Hi,

Running 2.0a1 since 1 or 2 weeks now. No problems yet...
I use status_file option in nagios.cfg and it works.
Status.log gets updated approx every 5 minutes.

Running on RedHat 8
Linux myhost 2.4.20-28.8smp #1 SMP Thu Dec 18 12:25:21 EST 2003 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux

>From nagios.cfg:
status_file=/usr/local/nagios2/var/status.log

# ls -la nagios2/var/status.log
-rw-rw-r--    1 nagios   nagios      42594 Mar  9 08:31
nagios2/var/status.log

# ls -la nagios2/var/status.log
-rw-rw-r--    1 nagios   nagios      42594 Mar  9 08:37
nagios2/var/status.log

Bye,

Joerg

http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html