ePN in 1.2?

atonns at mail.ivillage.com atonns at mail.ivillage.com
Mon Mar 8 18:23:43 CET 2004

I would like to know this as well. I have several dozen perl plugins that
cause Nagios ePN to leak like a sieve. Once memory leaks aren't a problem,
I'd like to finally add performance data collection to them and possibly
release them under the GPL.

--
"Computer science is as much about computers as
        astronomy is about telescopes" -- Edsger Dijkstra
Anthony Tonns, UNIX Administrator - atonns at mail.ivillage.com

> From: Matthew Wilson [mailto:matthewwilson at dsl.pipex.com]
>
> Hi list,
> I note on the changelog for nagios 1.2 that there have been some
> bugfixes for ePN - have the memory leak issue been resolved and is it
> possible to use in a stable way? We have a large number of
> Perl plugins
> and I was thinking about ePN to help address some performance issues
> (huge latencies...)
iVillage Inc., 500 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10018 -  iVillage Inc. is a
leading women's media company that includes iVillage.com, Women.com,
gURL.com, Astrology.com, Promotions.com, iVillage Parenting Network, The
Newborn Channel, Lamaze Publishing, Business Women's Network, Diversity Best
Practices, Best Practices in Corporate Communications, and iVillage
Consulting.  The information contained in this communication may be
confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and
may be construed under applicable law to be a commercial email.  If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this message from your
computer system.  If you are the recipient named above and do not wish to
receive any future commercial emails, please reply to the sender with a
message stating such preference.