SOLVED - check_procs really broken FreeBSD 5.2 .1-RELEASE/AMD64

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Mon Mar 8 11:20:37 CET 2004

Jason,

Thanks for this solution. The configure script looks firstly for ps -axwo
(for OpenBSD), then ps -weo. It must be failing ps -axwo on your FreeBSD
system and then finding ps -weo.

Unfortunately, this is a really complicated area to fix generally as ps
syntaxes are slightly different between OSes, and a fix for one OS can break
other systems.

Can you provide a head -5 of /bin/ps -axweo?

Ton