i can't see new added service.

montse mseisdedos at mediafusion.es
Fri Mar 5 11:51:39 CET 2004

Ok, i know what was happening, although I don't know why...
I started nagios with a new config file nagios.cfg.new where I had
spread services over several files i.e. services_dns.cfg,
services_traps.cfg etc.... In that configuration no service.cfg
appeared, but it still existed under the nagios/etc directory. I don't
know why nagios was reading this file. I have deleted services.cfg and
renamed nagios.cfg.new to nagios.cfg and I have started nagios with this
file again and every thing works ok.
Thanks for your help.