notifications by SMS

Tom DE BLENDE (GCC) Tom.DeBlende at dhl.com
Fri Mar 5 10:30:39 CET 2004

Use the 'pageré to store the phone number in your contact definition,
and use $CONTACTPAGER$ to use that variable in your notify-by-sms
command. For Example:

        command_line    /bin/echo -e '***** Nagios 1.0
*****\n\nNotification Type: $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\n\nService:
$SERVICEDESC$\nHos
t: $HOSTALIAS$\nAddress: $HOSTADDRESS$\nState:
$SERVICESTATE$\n\nDate/Time: $DATETIME$\n\nAdditional Info:\n\n$OUTPUT$'
| REPLYTO=to
m.deblende at dhl.com /usr/bin/mutt -s $CONTACTPAGER$ **' <address to send
the email to>