2D Status map (have read ALL doco and still no go) ...

Justin Hennessy jhennessy at mitchamcouncil.sa.gov.au
Fri Mar 5 01:43:13 CET 2004

Hi All,

I am trying to get the 2D status map up and running but when I try and
access the page it gives me an Oject not found!

I have downloaded and installed ALL of the libraries that the FAQ
article says to install
(http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=55).

I edited the /etc/ld.so.conf file and added "/usr/lib" for the location
of the GD libraries.

Then I ran the ldconfig command to update the runtime linker options,
ran "make clean" (I also tried "make devclean") and then re ran the
configure script like this:

./configure --with-gd-lib=/usr/lib --with-gd-inc=/usr/include

and it still told me that it couldn't find any of the libraries (GD,
PNG, JPEG)

Can someone point out what it is that I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Justin