(no subject)

Jag agrajag at dragaera.net
Thu Mar 4 15:52:12 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 17:58, Dmitry Chorine wrote:
> Also
>
> I assume I should be able to check same host for more then one service,
> right?

Yes, most of my hosts have at least two services.

> >From my service.cfg
>
> I have this
>
> define service{
>         use                             ping
>         host_name                       web
>         }
>
> define service{
>         use                             http
>         host_name                       web
>         }
>
> >From my url
>
> http://mydomain/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all
>
> For some reason hostname doesn't appear, I see rest of the table
> though..

For me that table is grouped by host.  It'll have one line that includes
all fields.  Then for the other services attached to the host, it'll
give them a line with all the fields except the host field.  There
should also be a small break between the services for one host and the
services for another host.