running apache

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com
Thu Mar 4 15:00:21 CET 2004

You need to ask these questions on some apache list..

btw you can very well run 2 or more instances of apache using different
ip addresses OR differnt ports (one on 80 other on 8080 so on and so forth)

Install the 2nd instance of apache using a tarball (assuming the first
one was an rpm install). Install it in /usr/loca/apache or some place
like that.. but like marc said you NEED to explore virtualhosts.

again.. you need to ask these questions on some apache list..

- dhawal