Missing cgi?

Dmitry Chorine dmitryc at drumbeatdigital.com
Wed Mar 3 18:47:16 CET 2004

Why is it when I click on statusmpa I get

Not Found
The requested URL /nagios/cgi-bin/statusmap.cgi was not found on this
server.

And when click on 3-D Status Map

I'm offered to downloadw statuswrl ('cause I need some plug in?)

Also under reporting

Trends I get same thing

Not Found
The requested URL /nagios/cgi-bin/trends.cgi was not found on this
server.

And same in Alert Histogram

Not Found
The requested URL /nagios/cgi-bin/histogram.cgi was not found on this
server.