Service dependencies

Martinez Gonzalez, Francisco fmartinezg at fecsa.es
Wed Mar 3 18:24:18 CET 2004

Hello,

I have a doubt about the service dependencies:

I know that the service dependiencies (I read in the documentation) only can
suppress notifications and active checks of services based on the status of
one or more other services (cut&paste :)), but in the web interface it does
not happen anything, the status of the dependent service is OK (0).

I want that when the service that is being depended upon fails, the
dependent service show in STATE CRITICAL (red) in the web interface.

Is that posible? How do it?

Many thanks.

Francisco Martínez
Implantaciones e Infraestructura
ENDESA Servicios
Avda. Paral·lel, 51 entl., 08004 Barcelona
Teléfono: 93 5091605
Interno: 31 16 05
mailto: fmartinezg at fecsa.es