Problems with check_apc_ups.pl

Gilbert, Bruce bruce.gilbert at tmgus.mosaic.com
Tue Mar 2 18:48:41 CET 2004

When running the check_apc_ups.pl plugin it returns the following messages -

./check_apc_ups.pl -H 172.23.0.27
Output status: unknown | Rem time: unknown | Battery status: unknown |
Battery temp(C): unknown | Battery repl: unknown | Output load (%): unknown
| Diag result: unknown

If I run ./check_snmp with the OID for battery temp or output status it
returns OK. I've downloaded the APC MIBS, copied them to the appropriate
folder, and even tried export MIBS=All.

Is there anything else I am missing or any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bruce Gilbert
Senior Network Manager
Mosaic Sales Solutions