NRPE 2.0 and NRPE_NT Compatibility

Platt, Nicholas Nick.Platt at myflorida.com
Mon Mar 1 15:45:33 CET 2004

Everyone:

I've made some progress by finding NRPE_NT version 7c.  I found some
documentation that claimed 7c fixed some SSL problems that 7b had.   It
particularly addresses the SSL handshake.    If this fixes my problem, the
newer version should be posted on the www.nagios.org site instead of the old
version.

Thanks