notification_options meanings

Gavin Bartle gavin.bartle at aspectcapital.com
Mon Mar 1 11:18:15 CET 2004

Hi Folks,

I might have missed it in the docs but I just wondering what the
notification_options letters mean ,  c,r etc

I'm sure its out there , I did look but cant find the info

Thanks

CAUTION: This email message and any attachments transmitted with it contains information that is CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient please notify Aspect Capital Limited ("Aspect") immediately (postmaster at aspectcapital.com) and delete all copies of this email message and any attachments transmitted with it from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email message and any attachments transmitted with it is strictly prohibited.

This email message and any attachments transmitted with it cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed or incomplete. Although Aspect routinely screens for viruses, it makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.

For further information about Aspect please see our website at http://www.aspectcapital.com. Aspect is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for investment business.