hostgroup.cfg file

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Wed Jun 30 12:05:11 CEST 2004

Dear Nagios,

I am recording values for a service once every ten minutes.  The
construct in my service.cfg is:

  define service{
  	use				fms-09-service
  	service_description		load
  	check_command			check_nrpe!check_load
	normal_check_interval		10
  	}

However, I have just noticed that Nagios has not completed any checks
against this host for two days:

Status Data Age: 1d 23h 56m 42s
Next Scheduled Active Check:   30-06-2004 11:05:00

There are no error messages reported.  There are no options I can see to
disable these.  This is the also case for many of my services.

Frankly, I am worried by this.  Can any member suggest a reason for this?

Regards, Ben.

Nagios: 1.2 Using MySQL.
Services: 307.
Average load on box: 1.6