AW: tell me how many are you....

Neil neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org
Wed Jun 30 06:53:10 CEST 2004

Hey guys,

Good news!!! My manager told me to conduct cross training on nagios so if I
am away, they will be able to take care of it. Looks like it's a GO-GO for
Nagios :->

About opensource, these people that I am working with have been brainwashed
by M$0ft technology :( Fortunately, I am here to preach the good news :)