sending notifications to windows instant messenger

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 04:42:45 CEST 2004

The verbose only affects print statements, so if that's causing
issues, perhaps something got kludged in the cut and paste of the
code.

If you want to send to multiple recipients, you'll need to modify the
set_callback_signon_done callback routine.

But first, change the getopts param:

'rcpt=s' => \$opt_recipient
'rcpt=s' => \@opt_recipient
(change the use vars directive as well)

Then you'll change the send_im line to something like:

for ( @opt_recipient ) {
    $oscar->send_im( $_, $opt_message )
        or die ( "unable to send message\n" );
}