nrpe behaviour

Swati Srivastava swati220781 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:59:30 CEST 2004

Hello!!
It seems that nrpe is not accepting the changes i am making to the nrpe.cfg
file.
Initially i had configured nrpe to run check_disk with only -w and -c as its
arguments.Later i made changes to this by adding -p argument as well.
Also, I defined check_procs command to be run on the remote machine.

Now, I'm still receiving the initial results of check_disk (without -p
option) and nagios is saying command 'check_procs' not defined.

I did compile nrpe with support for command arguments and the
'dont_blame_nrpe' directive is set to 1.

Kindly help.
Thanks and regards,
Swati