AW: tell me how many are you....

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Tue Jun 29 06:57:41 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm currently in Migration phase of Nagios, so I don't know if my Hardware will fit to the requirements :)
We want to monitor about 250hosts, with ~4-10 service checks per host. So at the end there will be about 1200Service checks. We're planning to do that on an dual 1,4GHz processor server with about 2Gigs of RAM.
Due to better performance we'll use the Nagios 2.0a1 for that. For creating the graphs we're going to use perfparse I think. Maybe we'll put the mysql db for perfparse on another machine...

Regards,
Philipp