Sceduled Downtime during the night

E.Altherr elvis at webspace4you.ch
Mon Jun 28 14:12:17 CEST 2004

Hi List

I asked a few weeks ago for the following stuff:

"How can define in nagios 1.1 Service Downtime's for non business hours, cause from 0:00 to 02:00 AM, the daily backup
will runnin and the CPU Load's of the machine's will go to state critical which causes nagios to send alerts and consumed
much SMS Points.

our target is to avoid this, how can we do this in nagios?

many thanks in advance for your trouble

best regards

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Elvis Altherr