e v e n t h a n d l e r s ???

serwah sabet ghadam serwah_s_gh at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 08:51:06 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have problems with event handlers:

I studied the Event Handler part and did opun it:
1- I made a subdirectory (eventhandlers) in libexec and
put my files there. (for example a shell script).
Of course I tested it with files being in libexec too.
2- I changed checkcommands.cfg  and services.cfg to
use this event handler.

BTW I get no results. (for example nothing is echoed according to my shell script)
I checked the web interface to see the service states.
all of them were HARD.

According to the conditions that event ahndlers are executed:
In soft state, going to hard state and recovery from hard state,
Does being stable in HARD state have caused this problem???

I realy appriciate any help.
S.S

http://mail.yahoo.com